Robert R. McLendon IV
A Georgia native, I pursued higher education at University of Georgia, graduating with an economics degree in 1992. Once I decided law was the career path that matched my passion, I went on to study at the Georgia State University College of Law, graduating with a J.D. in 1995. I started my professional law career as an associate at the law firm of William H. Mills in Blakely, Georgia. In 1998, I became a partner with Mr. Mills until 2001. At that time, I joined the law firm of Brantley & Parker (now Brantley & Haywood, LLC) in Dothan, Alabama, and remain Of Counsel with the firm today. As an active member of the Alabama State Bar, I’m also eligible to practice in our neighboring state.
The culmination of my career has been opening a private practice in Blakely, Georgia. I’ve never looked back. It has been my daily pleasure to serve this small town and the residents of southwestern Georgia.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Life Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL), Life Member
- Board of Directors, Area Vice President (2003-2005 & 2009-2011)
- Georgia Judicial Recommendations Commission, Co-Chair (2004-2005)
- Pataula Judicial Circuit Bar Association, President (2000-2002)
- National College for DUI Defense®, Inc., Member
- Georgia Innocence Project, Founding Member
- State Bar of Georgia
- Alabama State Bar