Don’t accept the insurance company’s offer for your car accident. Call The McLendon Law Firm, the trusted Blakely car accident lawyer, with your case. We are ready to work to ensure you get a fair settlement for your injuries. Call us today for a free consultation – you don’t pay us a dime until we win!
Consultations Are Free
You have nothing to lose by calling The McLendon Law Firm. Our initial consultation is free, and you pay us nothing unless we win your case for you. And, we charge less than those national firms you see advertising on television because we aren’t paying for high-priced national advertising. We can help with any type of car accident, including:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Hit and run
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber or Lyft Accidents
- Parking lot or private property accident
- Uninsured motorist
If you lost a loved one as the result of a vehicular accident, we are also a wrongful death attorney and can handle both your personal injury case as well as their wrongful death suit. You deserve to be compensated for your losses, big or small. Call 877-762-9467 now to schedule your free consultation so we can get started on your case today.
You Need a Blakely Car Accident Attorney
Even a seemingly minor accident can leave lasting injuries. The severity of the accident does not determine if you have a lawsuit. The injuries and losses do. Don’t feel like you can’t call a car accident lawyer just because you only sustained minor injuries. You may still have a personal injury case. You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s negligence or carelessness. If you were in a car accident, here are ways we can help:
- We take the stress of dealing with the insurance company and medical bills off your shoulders. That allows you to focus on your physical and mental recovery.
- Our investigators will gather the facts that will strengthen your case. Much of the information we can obtain may not be easily available to you.
- Our vast experience as a personal injury attorney can ensure you receive a fair settlement, not just what the insurance company offers you.
- We will explore every settlement source available to you, not just the defendant’s auto insurance who may make the initial settlement offer.
The McLendon Law Firm knows personal injury law and will fight for you. No accident is too small or case too big for our firm. We are on your side. Call us today at 877-762-9467 to schedule your free consultation. Our services cost you nothing until we settle or win your case.
Don’t Let the Insurance Companies Determine Your Settlement, Call The McLendon Law Firm
Insurance companies are big businesses. They run on profits. When there’s an accident, they incur a payout which cuts into their profits. That’s why it’s always their goal to always pay as little as possible on any claim. Even if you and the other party have insurance and everyone is “cooperating,” don’t accept an offer without first talking to a car accident attorney. In fact, we have three other tips that you should know if you’ve been in a car accident and have a claim pending.
- Don’t talk to the other company’s insurance adjustor. Anything you say will likely be used against you even if you were not at fault for the accident in any way.
- Even if they use the term “final offer” or “best offer,” do not feel pressured to say yes. That’s a sign you need to call a car accident lawyer immediately to help you with your claim.
- Be honest with your doctors about pain levels and how you’re feeling, as anytime the doctor notes you are “fine” or “much better” when you’re actually not either of those things, the insurance company may try to stop paying on your injuries.
With the experienced and compassionate team at The McLendon Law Firm on your side, you won’t have to deal with the insurance companies or their threats. We will deal with them and work to provide you with the best settlement possible, including all you are entitled to have covered. Call for your free consultation today – 877-762-9467 or fill out our contact form. Remember, you don’t pay unless we win.
What You Should Do If You’ve Been in a Car Accident in Blakely
We hope you never need our services, but if you do need a car accident lawyer, call The McLendon Law Firm first. We provide a free consultation over the phone or in person. And yes, we will come to you! If you or someone you know are in a car accident, here are some tips that will help your case:
- Document everything – record a statement with everything you remember, take pictures of your injuries, the car, and scene, and anything else that may be relevant to your case.
- Don’t answer the insurance company’s questions – they will do everything they can to avoid paying your claim. You are perfectly within your rights to ask them to speak with your personal injury lawyer. Even seemingly innocent questions like, “how are you doing?” are meant to help them win the case.
- Keep a journal – In it, you need to document every medical appointment, sleepless night, lost wage, and medical bill. Rate your pain level each day, including the location of the pain and anything you are unable to do due to your injury. It may seem like a lot of work at the time; however, it will help ensure you receive the settlement you deserve.
- Focus on your recovery – It’s our job to do everything else; you just focus on your physical and mental health post-accident. That’s just one more reason to hire us as your personal injury attorney.
We also recommend that you not talk about the accident with anyone other than your car accident attorney. Insurance companies may call asking questions, and you do not need to answer. Simply refer them to our team. We will provide them with the information they are legally entitled to and nothing more.
Types of Blakely Car Accidents We Help With
Most people think they only need a car accident lawyer if they’ve been in a major accident and suffered significant injury. Anytime you are involved in a car accident – whether the accident was two cars, a car, and a truck or a commercial vehicle and your car, you should call a car accident attorney who specializes in personal injury claims. The McLendon Law Firm has experience in all types of car accident cases, including:
- Rear-End Collision – Don’t brush off what you may initially think of as a “minor fender bender.” These accidents are notorious for soft tissue damage that show up days after the accident and leave lasting pain and discomfort.
- T-bone Collision – This type of car accident often occurs when one party runs a stop sign or red light. Injuries from these collisions are often significant to all parties involved. Some include lasing injuries, which is why having a car accident lawyer involved in your case is essential to ensure you get the settlement you are entitled to so you can truly recover.
- Head-on Collision – If you’ve been hit head-on and survived, you may feel grateful for that fact alone. However, you shouldn’t suffer any financial losses. You should be fully compensated for your medical bills now and in the future, as well as your pain and suffering. If someone in the vehicle died as a result of the accident, you also have a wrongful death lawsuit. The McLendon Law Firm is experienced in both car accident personal injury cases and wrongful death cases.
- Hit-and-Run – Although you may think there is nothing you can do beyond reporting the accident to the police, you can call a personal injury attorney. Although not every case is solved by the police, many are. In cases where the at-fault party is found, you may not have access to their insurance company, but we will. However, if the guilty party isn’t found, your insurance will cover your claim. Don’t be fooled into thinking that just because you’re a loyal customer that they’ll do right by you. It’s still all about their bottom line, so they will do all they can to keep their payout as small as possible. We will make sure they provide you with a settlement worthy of your case that falls within the limits of your policy.
There are an average of 1,000 car accidents a day in Georgia. If you were in one of them, call The McLendon Law Firm as soon as you can. The sooner you call, the more effectively we can gather evidence and fight for you. Reach us at 877-762-9467 or fill out our contact form now.
Why Call The McLendon Law Firm?
You’ve seen television commercials for countless car accident lawyers. There are billboards advertising for others. The McLendon Law Firm is different than those national firms.
- Personalized Service – You may see a name on television with those national firms, but you’ll never see that attorney. At The McLendon Law Firm, Robert McLendon is personally involved in every case.
- Local Firm – We know the laws in Georgia. We know the roads in metro Blakely. Whether your car accident was big or small, you can trust us with your case.
- Settlement or Trial, We Will See Your Case Through to the End – We don’t give up. You deserve compensation for your injuries and suffering. We won’t stop until we get you a fair settlement, even if that means going to trial.
- We Charge Less Than Other Firms – One of the reasons we can is that we’re a small, local, and personal firm. You’re not paying for national advertising campaigns or jet for the firm.
The McLendon Law Firm Gets Results! We are a highly recognized local car accident lawyer. We get results, sometimes ten times more than the initial amount offered by the insurance company! Don’t delay. Call us today at 877-762-9467 for your free consultation. Remember, you pay us nothing unless we win.
Both Parties Have Insurance. Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
An experienced car accident attorney knows the law and will work to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. The insurance companies will offer you as little as they can to reduce their losses.
What if I Was Partially to Blame in the Car Accident?
You still may have a personal injury claim. Let the experts at The McLendon Law Firm determine if you would benefit from our services.
How Do I Deal with My Medical Bills from the Accident?
That’s where an experienced car accident lawyer can help. We will ensure that the collections agencies know you are involved in a lawsuit and make them stop calling.
Don’t Delay, Call The McLendon Law Firm Today.
Although you have two years in Georgia to file your personal injury or wrongful death car accident claim, don’t wait. Evidence disappears, memories fade, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help you. Even if you’re not sure if you have a case, you have nothing to lose by calling us.
The McLendon Law Firm has been consistently recognized as one of Georgia’s top car accident personal injury law firms. Robert McClendon has been recognized for three straight years as a Rising Star among local car accident attorneys by Super Lawyers®. We’re ready to take your case to trial if necessary.
Call us today. You pay nothing until we win your case. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and pain and suffering. Call 877-762-9467 now or fill out our contact form. Se Habla Español.