Motorcycle accident injuries tend to be far more serious than car accident injuries. If you were involved in an accident while riding your motorcycle, you need compensation for your injuries and lost work. An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer like The McLendon Law Firm can help you get a fair settlement without the stress of dealing with insurance companies.
Why Are Motorcycle Accidents So Common?
We’ve all seen the bumper sticker or heard the phrase, “look twice, save a life,” with a motorcycle represented alongside the words. Because motorcycles are smaller and not all drivers pay close attention while operating their vehicles, motorcyclists are victims more often than they should be. Some common causes of motorcycle accidents are:
- Speeding by the car or motorcycle driver
- Cars making left-hand turns
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Wet road conditions
In some motorcycle accidents, both the car’s driver and motorcycle operator are at fault. If you were found partially at fault for any reason, you may still have a personal injury case. Call The McLendon Law Firm for your free consultation. We’ll listen to what happened and let you know if we think we can help you. Reach us today at 877-762-9467.
How We Can Help You
At The McLendon Law Firm, we are dedicated to our clients. As a small firm, you get personalized service from Robert McClendon, whether we settle your case or take it to trial. We’re not afraid of the insurance companies or a trial. Here are a few things we will do to help ensure you are compensated for your injuries and other damages.
- Listen to your accounts as well as witness accounts of the event.
- Thoroughly investigate the accident report.
- Gather any additional information necessary for our case.
- Consult experts for testimony if beneficial.
- Use our experience to negotiate a fair settlement for your damages or take it to court.
Throughout the process, we will keep you informed of our progress and any settlement offers from the defendant’s insurance company. Even if you were partially at fault in the accident, we may still be able to help you receive a fair settlement for your injuries. Call us at 877-762-9467 for a free consultation so we can let you know how we believe we can help your specific case.
Seeking Fair Compensation for You
At The McLendon Law Firm, it’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries even if you were partially at fault for the accident. As a victim, you are entitled to compensation from the other driver’s insurance company. If you were hit by a commercial vehicle driver, you may also be entitled to compensation from any number of parties, including the driver, trucking company, maintenance team or freight loader. We will include all your losses in our request for damages, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages to date
- Future earnings losses
- Repair or replacement of your motorcycle
- Pain and suffering
Because we know that every case we take on is different, you may have other losses we need to consider, especially if you end up with any type of paralysis. Our team will do all they can to make sure you are fairly compensated for your injuries. Remember, our services cost you nothing unless we win, and our initial consultation is free, so you have nothing to lose by calling 877-762-9467 now.
Types of Motorcycle Injuries
Motorcycle injuries are often more severe than most car accident injuries. When we work on your claim for medical care, we include all types of motorcycle injuries, including:
- Abrasions and road rash – these often require skin grafting or plastic surgery to correct. Some leave lasting scars that impact your confidence. All of which you should be compensated for.
- Broken bones – Of course, any accident can leave you with broken bones. The ones you may have suffered from your motorcycle accident are often more complex than a car accident break. You may be unable to do your job for a long time or do other things you once enjoyed. We will factor not only your medical care but also your loss of income and loss of enjoyment of life into our request for financial compensation.
- Head injuries – Head injuries can range from concussions, which can heal over time, to lasing brain injuries. The severity and long-lasting effects of your head injuries will impact your compensation.
- Paralysis – Spinal cord injuries can lead to the loss of movement in one or more limbs. If you suffer temporary or permanent paralysis, you deserve to be compensated.
We hope that you wear a helmet and other protective gear when riding. However, we know that even the best equipment can’t keep you completely from harm. No matter the severity of your injuries or their long-lasting effects, contact McClendon Law Firm today for your free consultation at 877-762-9467.
How Can I Prove I Was Not at Fault for My Motorcycle Accident?
That’s our job as your attorney and why you need us on your side. The insurance company will do all they can to make you look reckless or as a lawbreaker simply because you ride a motorcycle.
I Wasn’t Wearing a Helmet, Can I Still Collect Compensation?
Although Georgia law requires you to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle, if you were hit and not wearing one, you are still entitled to compensation for your injuries.
You Need The McLendon Law Firm on Your Side
Motorcycle accidents are complex. Not all personal injury attorneys know how to handle a motorcycle accident claim like we do. We’ll investigate not only the cause of the accident but all the factors that may have contributed to it. We’re experienced motorcycle accident attorneys and are ready to fight for just compensation for your accident. Call us today at 877-762-9467 or fill out our contact form for your free consultation. Remember, you pay nothing unless we win.